The Corporate Retreat Includes:
- Vintners Reception Each Evening: Taste Oregon’s finest wines paired with delicious hot & cold appetizers
- Beautifully Appointed Accommodations: River Cabins – Historic Lodge Rooms – Jacuzzi® Suites – The River House
- Full Hot Breakfast: Eggs – Bacon / Sausage – Yogurt– Cereals – Biscuits & Gravy – Fresh Fruit – Scones
- Meeting Rooms with Beverage Service
- Wireless and Hardwired Internet
- On Site Business Center
- Audio / Visual / Administrative Support
- Personal and Customized Concierge Service: Fishing – Rafting – Jet Boats – Wine Tours – Catering – Massage & Spa Appointments 541-471-8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Weasku Rogue Wine & Music - Summer Series 2023
Join us as we feature a local winery partner and musician “pairing” each month through the summer season! Click on the winery tabs and scroll down for more information on the winery partner, concert dates, music to be provided by and wines to be poured!
This year we will be adding food trucks to the summer schedule.
STAY TUNED FOR OUR 2023 SCHEDULE
- The maximum number of guest attendees, including people in the wedding party is capped at 100.
- For every wedding, the entire property must be rented out for two nights, the night before the ceremony and the night of the ceremony. Depending on the time of year, the full property rental can run $4000-$6000 per night and can sleep up to 51 guests if all available bedding is used.
- Food and beverages must be provided by a licensed and insured caterer. We can supply names and contact info.
- Wedding décor would need to be supplied by the wedding party as we have none on site.
- Tables, chairs, dance floors, etc. would need to be supplied by the wedding party. We can assist with names and contact info.
- Live or amplified music is permitted until 10pm.
- There is one public restroom. It is unisex. It is highly recommended that the wedding party consider renting additional portable restrooms for the ceremony and reception.